Five reasons to comment on blog posts
- Train your brain to join in conversations and think of something interesting to comment on.
- Enjoyable way to socialize, share and practice skills of encouragement.
- Might be beneficial for anyone, worldwide, who may read your comments.
- You may be inspired by reading others comments.
- It’s great for us bloggers to know we are connecting with you. I appreciate it.
There is a link that says No comments or, for example, 2 comments at the bottom of each post near the social network sharing icons. Click the link to expand a form where you can comment or see other comments.
In the comment as menu:
- You don’t need to have any of the specific profiles listed, but if you do and are logged in, blogger will sign your comment with that information unless you choose one of the next two options.
- The Name/URL option will allow you to enter your nickname, first name or full name. If you don’t have a website you can leave the URL space blank.
- You can also post anonymously. This is my least favorite, because I like to connect a name with a comment.
You have the option to preview before publishing.
Then hit publish. Your comment won’t show up on the site immediately, but it will be visible after approval.
If you wish to contact me privately, visit my shop site FreshRetroGallery and click the Contact button midway down the left column.
Thank you for visiting! Feel free to try commenting here or on any of the posts listed in the upper right-hand column of this site in my Blog Archive.